Sunday, October 11, 2009

Life


So, to be completely honest, life has been extremely rough these last few months. I mean, there are the inevitable things that come along with grieving since my grandpa died. But, I have noticed several (seemingly inevitable) changes. It seems like the things that I want the most, are the things that I can't have. No, I'm not talking about material things. I break myself down thinking about my family What could have been. I scare myself... Being easily reminded of my childhood by the smallest things. I stress myself out worrying about things that I know I should not worry about at my age. I can't seem to enjoy being a teenager. I go out with friends, but I'm easily distracted and taken back to my state of stress, confusion, and frustration. It really is embarrassing to just start crying in front of my friends, for no apparent reason. And it's so hard to find someone to talk to. Someone that's not to involved in my life, but someone I can trust. It's very complicated, and I'm just holding onto God for all the answers. And hoping that they come soon...
-Karleigh



No comments: