Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Very first time I was published

Okay, so I wasn't really "published", I was just published in our town newspaper. I was ten years old when I wrote this. And the editor titled it:

God's Message is Love
Love is the binding of two. Life is the creation of many. To live is to save and that is our purpose, to send God's message to the faded hearts and souls of our lost country. So don't let hope slip away, for we shall be rewarded no matter the decision of the lost hearts. God knows the work we have done. Our reward will not be of material things, but knowing that we have pleased our Father and that we have a place in heaven, for nothing but God's abiding joy to enter. There will be no more sadness, no more pain. We will walk the golden streets with yet the only one who knew our future, the only one that will ever be there when you need him the most. So call upon his name, for the Lord Jesus Christ is the only person that can heal your broken heart, because he died upon the cross so we could be set free.
God bless
In his will
-Karleigh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's pretty inspirational K. Come check my blog out!

Paris