Friday, May 29, 2009

Living Life In the Rain.

Lately, as my situations have been intensifying, my faith has been sliding, and my personality has been taken over by one not so happy, I can't help but wonder some things.

For one: I have been told my whole life that "God does everything for a reason". But why in the world would he put me through some of the things that happened?

Another thing: How come the ones closest to me get hurt? Even though I complain, I would much rather me suffer than them. Expecially a certain person, (you know who you are). She has been my sister, my friend, and practically my other half for about a year now. Some of the things that she has been through are unspeakable. Parts of our stories are quite similar, and it hurts me to know that so much bad is happening to the one that has done so much good for me. I love her like I have known her my whole life, and I know I am blessed to have her.

Sometimes I can't help but ask the famous question: "Why Me"? I just don't understand....

No comments: