Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Good Things

Okay, so very few people have heard this song. And when I say very few, I mean, Deidra Hughes, my friend Haley and my other friend Taylor and thats it!
I wrote this song about a week ago. It is kinda cheezy I know, but it came from my heart. I would really like to know what you think.

[V1]
The love of a sister, the trust of a friend
The life in my dreams always had a happy end
The loss of a loved one
A good thing turned bad
Instead of thinkin' about what I have right now
I dream of what I could of had

[Chorus]
It's always been an uphill battle
With secrets left unsaid
I said i couldn't take it any longer
Too many thoughts filled my weary head
You said that I could take it i could make it
That God could turn the wrong into right
It seem I have to fight for all the good things in my life

[V2]
I'm not the same now
As I used to be
I learned that I can't always have what I dream
Don't dwell in the sorrow
And live for today
You know I'm so tired of feeling this way

OKay.. leave comments
God Bless
-Karleigh

No comments: